Gary Taubes – 'The Quality of Calories: Competing paradigms of obesity pathogenesis'
The Color Code: A Revolutionary Eating Plan for Optimum Health
Sugar: The Bitter Truth
Nutrigenomics in Clinical Practice – Genes, Food, and Specialty Diagnostics
Nicholson Lecture 2017: Jeffrey M Friedman
NINR Symptom Science Research Symposium
Dr. Valter Longo On Fasting, Ketogenesis + Low-Protein Diets FULL INTERVIEW
Evidence-Based Weight Loss: Live Presentation
Darwin, Diet, Disease, and Dollars: How the Sugar in Processed Foods Has Changed Society
What is insulin resistance (and why does it occur)?
Amazon Price: $23.00 $4.98 You save: $18.02 (78%) (as of March 30, 2021 6:32 am –
- Manufacturer: HarperCollins
- NumberOfItems: 1
- Publisher:HarperCollins; 1st edition (May 1, 1994)
- Hardcover:246 pages
- Item Weight:10.4 ounces
- Dimensions:6.5 x 0.75 x 9.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#1,654,877 in Books
- #9,498 in Weight Loss Diets (Books)
- #105,773 in Medical Books
Originally posted 2020-02-09 10:13:46.